Scrapping4Fun Challenge #39

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today start`s our
Challenge #38
With:
Anything Goes + Three Embellishments (use three of the same embellishment) this can be three brads, or three flowers, or...........

Read our Rules  HERE
Click HERE to enter your project

I made my 1st Star-Fold-Card.
I'm used 3Flower's and 3x3 rhinestones.
 And the Paper is from Dovecraft.
 I found the tutorial
open
 I hope i can inspiring you♥

Challenges
Crafts Galore Encore CB Make a card in April!
CHPPC April 2015
Card Mania Challenge #67 Flower`s
Creatalicious Challenge #73 AG


Share this:

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschöne Idee und Umsetzung ! Ein frohes Osterfest Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach Du liebe Zeit, das ist ja so goldig! Und die Papiere sind so wunderschön gewählt! Es sieht so edel aus :) Frohe Ostern liebe Sandra! LG Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this folding technique, it's so neat. The way you used the papers make a beautiful design. Beautiful creation :o)

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de