July in winter

Hi my Friends!
You are so kind to me!
That`s make me happy!
***
Today i share my
calender side for
July with you All.
***
click to enlarge
My Glitter is too small and static charges on.
My digi in progress.



Close-up`s collage
I´ve used the amazing Mermaid Sophia from the CuteAsAButton/ ©Francesca Lopez.
I coloured with Pro+Flex Marker. Paper and dies are from Noor!Design.
Flowers from PM and LLC.

Challenges
CHPPC December
The Corrosive CB #214 AG
I♥ProMarker #249 Pearls and Swirls
Handmade Challenge #19 Bingo
Dots-Pearls-Flowers
Crafty Creations Challenge #278 Something to die for
FB Challenge CuteAsAButton #3 AG

I wish you All a nice weekend and
happy crafting!
 photo signature_1_zps1vrnbqss.gif

Share this:

4 Kommentare:

  1. So beautiful and a great idea for a calendar.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHNSINN! Was für ein Juli! Die Coloration ist der Hammer und so viele Details zu entdecken. Genial!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Handmade Challenge!

    LG Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ein tolles Kalenderblatt. Die Meerjungfrau ist ja so süß und toll coloriert. Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Handmade.
    liebe Grüße
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the mermaid image, thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

bastelmami-sandra@online.de